GHS Solutions is committed to the provision of high level, quality service that exceeds customer expectations. For us attention to detail, doing what we say we will do, being ready, responsive and reliable, are the keys to meeting our client’s needs.
Our Quality System of Management is regularly audited internally and externally, with external audits and certification to the requirements of ISO9001.
This System of Management incorporates a series of procedures covering activities from client engagement, through design management to construction and completion. Our policies and procedures are well documented and accessible, allowing employees to fully understand their roles and responsibilities, promoting a consistent approach to the way we deliver business, whilst also assisting in the facilitation of training new employees.
The corporate quality system of management objectives and targets for GHS Solutions include:
- Client Feedback Scores of 7 or greater
- Compliance with internal Client communication & response targets
- Compliance with GHS Policies and Procedures
- Zero defects at job completion
- Projects to be completed within agreed timeframes, where practicable
- Close out all corrective actions and system improvements identified through audits, inspections, non-conformances, incident reporting and other sources
The GHS Solutions commitment to Health & Safety, Environment and Quality is driven by our Directors and Senior Management Team and all principles are implemented by our Site Supervisors and Work Crews.
Our continual improvement strategy ensures that all staff development opportunities are identified to facilitate further enhancement to our practices.