The health, safety and wellbeing of our employees is our priority. We provide value-based opportunities for our people.
GHS Solutions is committed to being great at what we do, we provide service excellence. We are mine site and port infrastructure specialists.
Our integrated approach to business mitigates risk and ensures the timely delivery of projects with minimal re-works and no lost time injuries. GHS Solutions has ethical and transparent business practices, our care for the wellbeing of all stakeholders; and the environment, is fundamental to providing quality assured products and services, ensuring the long-term success of our business.
At GHS Solutions, we commit to:
- Live by our employee created Golden Rules (CHANGE);
- Communication is a must in the workplace be positive and don’t assume people know things
- Help others and ask for help – this is our company
- All high-risk activities will only be carried out by ticketed, competent persons – no exceptions
- Never put work before safety – I will never commence work if I think it is unsafe to do so
- GHS safety culture is everybody’s responsibility
- Everyone will treat each other and our equipment with dignity and respect;
- Being a Mindfit company through positive employee engagement, Employee Assistance Programs, and opportunities for all employees to grow with appropriate training;
- Provide safe and healthy workplaces for our employees so they can perform their tasks safely and efficiently, eliminating workplace incidents and injuries. Should an injury occur we provide effective injury management and rehabilitation;
- Encourage and recognise the positive contributions of our people in developing positive strategies for improving quality, safety, environmental responsibility; and the health and wellbeing of our people;
- Establishing best practice Quality, Safety, Health and Environment standards for our business;
- Identifying opportunities to improve through regularly reviewing performance against the measurable objectives and targets of our quality, safety and environment systems;
- Embed cultural competence within our business (for all genders and groups); build strong relationships with Aboriginal people;
- Protecting the environment and fostering environmentally sustainable management practices and work methods by preventing pollution, reducing waste and conserving resources;
- Ensure there is no risk of Modern Slavery within our business or supply chains;
- Comply with all relevant laws, regulations, standards including ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, Codes of Practice and other legal and/or contractual requirements;
- Ensuring work health and safety management principles are included in all organisational planning activities e.g. Management Meetings, Induction training, Toolbox Meetings, Contractor Procurement and Training;
- Consult with employees and other stakeholders to improve the effectiveness of the HSEQ Policy and management system. We will review the HSEQ annually and invite staff input;
- Make the HSEQ Policy available to all stakeholders and the community through our website;
- Integrate risk management planning into all aspects of our operations and decision making. Plan project delivery processes to minimise risk and realise budget and schedule objectives;
- Continually improving our HSEQ by ensuring operational efficiencies and enhancing customer satisfaction.