GHS Solutions is committed to the provision of high level, quality services that exceed customer expectations; a safe workplace and the elimination of workplace incidents and injuries.
Our unique approach to doing business ensures that all projects are delivered on time with zero re-works and lost time injuries.
GHS Solutions believes that the care for the wellbeing of our people and the environment is fundamental to providing quality services and products and long term success of our business. We provide values based opportunities for our people and their families.
GHS Solutions is committed to:
- Providing safe and healthy workplaces for our employees so they can perform their tasks safely and efficiently;
- Protecting the environment and fostering environmentally sustainable management practices and work methods by preventing pollution, reducing waste and conserving resources;
- Promoting a culture in which we all accept responsibility for safety and the environment;
- Complying with all relevant laws, regulations, standards including ISO9001:2008, AS4801:2001, ISO 14001:2004, Codes of Practice and other legal and contractual requirements;
- Encouraging and recognising the positive contributions of our people in developing positive strategies for improving safety, safety and environmental health and wellbeing;
- Establishing best practice Safety, Health and Environment standards for our operations;
- Continuously identifying management system improvement opportunities through regularly reviewing performance against the measurable objectives and targets of our safety and environment systems;
- Ensuring work health and safety management principles are included in all organisational planning activities i.e. Management Review Meetings, Induction training, Toolbox Meetings and ongoing education and training to all of our employees;
- Consulting with employees and other stakeholders to improve the effectiveness of the HSEQ Policy and management system;
- Making the HSEQ Policy available to our Clients and the community through the GHS Solutions website and as a link in all email footers;
- Reviewing the HSEQ Policy annually prior to our annual Internal Audit and inviting staff input;
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.
- Integrating risk management planning into all aspects of our operations and decision making.
We welcome and seek feedback from all stakeholders, including the community, in order to improve. Feedback means of communication will be in person or via social media.
We are Ready, we are Responsive, we are Reliable.